We can do more →
- "Where I worked, the Haymarket in Leicester, has already gone"
- “I am an educator and there are so many amazing young people who need to make their mark”
- "I cannot imagine life without our Theatre by the Lake in Keswick"
- "Southampton has already lost most of its libraries"
- “I’ve always seen myself having a career related to it … I’ve felt really empty and sad”
- "Every year from 1964 to 2019 I went to that theatre"
- "So many people don't learn from textbooks, they learn through stories"
- “Life without the arts - I’m not sure I want to imagine that”
- “I was transported, carried away from the council estate where I grew up”
- “When I was a child, live theatre gave me the imagination to see worlds beyond my own”
- “Without the arts I’d feel like my brain was shrinking”
- "I hope that the theatre industry recovers fully and comes back"
- “Kids won’t have the opportunity to see the texts they’re studying performed”
- "It would be a tragedy of the highest order if we lost this"
- "It's what woke me up to feeling in touch with life and meaning"
- "It's just vital that none of this is lost"
- "I love taking children from my school to see productions"